ROLLING STEEL / ROLLING SHEET DOORS
- New Installations or Replacement Doors
- Chain or Motor Operators
- Safety Edges
- Rolling Grilles
- High-Speed Doors
- Insulated Doors
- High Cycle Roll-Ups
- Sectional Doors
ROLLING STEEL FIRE DOORS / DROP TEST
• Fire Door Inspections
• Coiling Fire Doors
• Fire Shutters
• Fire Door Drop Tests
• Auto Reset Motor Operators
• 3/4 HR, 1-1/2 HR, 3 HR, 4 HR Doors
• Sliding Fire Doors
• NFPA 80 Compliance
Several options to choose from to help maintain your doors in top shape. Includes inspections, adjustments, lubrication and tightening of all hardware as needed.
All Preventative Maintenance Plans provide priority response for 24/7 Emergency Service should the unexpected need arise.
Rolling Steel Door Advantages
- Design Flexibility: Industrial Door Group’s Rolling Steel doors are made-to-order to fit your opening size and functional needs.
- Compact and Space Saving: Limited on Space? Rolling Doors store above the opening in a tight roll – up and out of the way.
Overhead Sectional Door Advantages
- Less Expensive to Install: The individual sectional pieces can be designed to fit most spaces and are fast to install saving you money.
- Easy to repair or replace: No need to replace the entire door if accidents happen, only replace the damaged section – a serious cost savings!
Call TODAY for a FREE QUOTE!
Experienced Installation and Service Technicians are ready to serve you. Custom or ready-fit options to meet your needs and budget.
Give us a call and experience outstanding customer service! Serving all of Southern CA.